Local Carers, Local Children, Local Services
Foster Mid and West Wales is a collaboration of four Local Authority fostering services, working together with local children and young people, we are not for profit and cover Powys, Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire. We provide ongoing and easily accessible local support, along with pre and post approval training.
The regional approach brings together experienced and successful fostering services for the benefit of those involved with fostering in the Mid and West Wales region. Creating a strong partnership and improving outcomes for local children.
Foster in your local area with your local Council
- Help local children
- Help them to stay in their local area and local schools
- Support and training on your doorstep
- Experienced team nearby that you can trust to be there every step of the way
- Wish to support non-profit making Local Authority Fostering Services
- Join many local families in Mid and West Wales who already foster with us
Could you help transform a child’s life?
- have you got a spare bedroom?
- spare time to spend with children?
- are you over 21?
Foster in Mid and West Wales
Do you have a spare room in your home for a child or young person? We’re looking for warm, caring and dedicated people who want to help transform children and young people’s lives in Mid and West Wales.
Adoption Mid and West Wales
Interested in Adoption. The Regional Adoption Service for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire and Powys Local Authorities. We bring experience and knowledge to benefit those in adoption or thinking about adoption.
Fostering Mid and West Wales is a collaboration of four Local Authority fostering services, working together with local children and young people, we are not for profit and cover Powys, Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire,